The General Management of GH GROUP shares society’s growing sensitivity for protecting the environment and has set itself a target based on continuous effort towards controlling, preserving and positively contributing to environmental functions in each of the activities undertaken at the company intended for making systems for induction heating and power supplies.
Consequently, in order to achieve this basic purpose, GH GROUP. undertakes to :
- Ensure continuous improvement in the field of environmental protection, conserving resources and preventing contamination and ensuring compliance of environmental legislation, implementing and maintaining an Environmental Management System in line with UNE-EN ISO 14001 standard.
- Regularly appraising and reviewing the environmental aims and targets in order to ensure compliance of its Environmental Policy.
- Eliminating and minimising environmental impacts connected with its activities: by rationally using material resources; appreciating, reusing or recycling as far as possible the by-products or waste generated, particularly stressing the significant aspects stemming mainly from the painting process; and reducing to the utmost the production of emissions, dumped material, noises and disturbances stemming from the working environment.
- Making all employees aware of this policy and providing them the suitable training in order to foster knowledge as regards environmental management.
- Ensuring that the environmental policy stemming from this document is available to anyone connected with the company (employees, suppliers, customers, government bodies).
Definitively, GH GROUP undertakes to do its industrial work in a way that respects the environment. For this reason the implementation of this policy is the aim and responsibility of every person working at GH GROUP.
José Vicente González Pérez. Chairman and CEO